Operations and Technology are the backbone of your business and are the key elements of scaling a company, but just as often become choke points to your growth. With 30 years experience scaling technologies, systems and processes in high growth companies, Cambridge Woods Partners can help deliver the scale you seek.
Ms. Rohde has led both application and production groups supporting over $1B in annual commitments, managed pricing, distribution and risk systems for global investment banks, created systems to manage subscriptions for institutional entities, and moved many manual processes on-line. As COO of a global software firm, she oversaw the move from boxed software distribution to online distribution, key management for complex clients, the ability to sell direct to clients and via channels, and created one of the first entities that used chat as the main service channel long before it became standard.
- Executive Augmentation for CIO and COO
- Program and Project Management
- Team Skills Review and Upskilling
- Project Definition and Scoping
- Data Modeling
- Front-to-back Systems Implementation
- Operations Review and Optimization
- Corporate Risk Framework, Portfolio Review and Risk Reporting
- Troubleshooting and post-mortem